You think you may be saving money buying a cheap but low-quality coffee machine, but you’re wrong. Some cheap coffee machines do not have the capacity to brew your favorite coffee mixture, and most of them have short life spans. For 2016, the best coffee maker is the Bonavita BV1900TS, and you should definitely save money to have this amazing coffee brewer at home. Here are its features, specifications, advantages and etc. to compel you to buy this great addition to your kitchen!
- Capacity to brew 8 cups
- A Pre-infusion function (optional) that soaks the coffee ground prior to brewing
- Showerhead that fully saturates coffee for a complete and even extraction
- Exterior made out of double-walled stainless steel thermal carafe
- Power equivalent to 1, 500 watts
- Brewing temperature of between 91 degrees C to 96 degrees C
- Every plastic part is BPA-free and dishwasher safe
- Voltage: 120 V
- Amps: 12.5A
- Watts: 1500
WHY SHOULD I BUY IT?
- It is one of the most affordable coffee makers
- The coffee machine received certification from the Specialty Coffee Association of America or SCAA
- It stays in the target temperature mentioned above
- Compared to Drip coffee makers dripping a single stream of water using a filter, this coffee machine showers the coffee grounds before maintaining them saturated for certain minutes so it can extract the most flavor.
- Although it sounds like it has a lot of processes, it can do everything and serve coffee within 6-7 minutes.
- The exterior allows the coffee to be kept hot for around 2 hours.
- It’s very easy to use, with a basic on/off switch and a plug.
- The carafe of this coffee maker is purely made out of stainless steel.
- It keeps the grounds of the coffee better than other models currently on the market.
- Unlike other showerhead-type coffee machines, this model has small dimensions which allow you to put it almost anywhere on top of your counter, giving you more space to put other kitchen equipment
- It’s the ideal size if you’re living alone
IMPORTANT INSTRUCTIONS BEFORE USING
- To avoid touching the hot surfaces, use the handles and knobs provided
- Avoid drowning cords and plugs in any type of liquid.
- Unplug the coffee machine when not in use. Do the same thing when cleaning.
- Allow it to cool down before unplugging.
- Do not use the machine if there are broken parts.
- Do not use it outside.
- Only use accessories or parts approved by the manufacturer.
- Avoid the cord tangling on the edge of the table or counter.
- Before disconnecting the machine, make sure to turn it off with the switch provided.
- Remove the lid of the carafe before starting to brew the coffee.
- Put it in a place where the surface is even.
- Do not try to use the machine without water inside the tank.